FaceFormer training is a cause-oriented, neurophysiological treatment concept. The training includes exercises for tensioning and relaxing of muscles and for the functional adjustemt and correction as well as for the activation of brain nerve functions. Important elements of the holistic therapy are:
- Guided movements
- Low-pressure formation in the mouth and throat
- Activation of breathing and functions of lower and upper respiratory tract
- Activations of interactive muscle chain functions
- Stimulation of cranial nerve functions
- Pattern formation in the brain
- Functional correction
- Functional harmonization
- Strengthening the orofacial and pharyngeal muscles
- Optimization of cranio-cervical balance and sensomotor activity
- Optimization of the body statics
- Stimulation of metabolism
- Feed has no items.
Devices for positive pressure breathing with various technical principles, such as CPAP, also commonly known as PAP devices, are considered the gold standard in the therapy of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. The abbreviation CPAP stands for “Continuous Positive Airway Pressure”. With this technique, a compressor produces compressed air. Via a…
Mouth breathing is the consequence of obstructed nasal breathing. It usually exists from childhood on. The airways of the nose have become narrow at an early age due to a lack of respiratory flow stimulation. In the case of allergic reactions, the mucous membranes in the nasal conchae swell additionally, causing the airways to become even narrower or even close. Mouth breathing is the unavoidable consequence. This creates a vicious circle: The harmful mouth breathing is both trigger and intensifier of the allergy. If it persists, constant repetition and aggravation are to be expected.