FaceFormer training is a cause-oriented, neurophysiological treatment concept. The training includes exercises for tensioning and relaxing of muscles and for the functional adjustemt and correction as well as for the activation of brain nerve functions. Important elements of the holistic therapy are:
- Guided movements
- Low-pressure formation in the mouth and throat
- Activation of breathing and functions of lower and upper respiratory tract
- Activations of interactive muscle chain functions
- Stimulation of cranial nerve functions
- Pattern formation in the brain
- Functional correction
- Functional harmonization
- Strengthening the orofacial and pharyngeal muscles
- Optimization of cranio-cervical balance and sensomotor activity
- Optimization of the body statics
- Stimulation of metabolism
Breathing masks create a false sense of security. They are not very effective and only protect against infections when used correctly. Nasal breathing, on the other hand, is the ever-present, natural front line against corona and other viruses, bacteria, pollen and much more that attack health.
Nasal breathing is a natural protection against infections with viruses and bacteria. The FaceFormer method trains natural nasal breathing and stops unhealthy mouth breathing. Find out how FaceFormer Training can also help you optimize and strengthen your immune system.