FaceFormer training is a cause-oriented, neurophysiological treatment concept. The training includes exercises for tensioning and relaxing of muscles and for the functional adjustemt and correction as well as for the activation of brain nerve functions. Important elements of the holistic therapy are:
- Guided movements
- Low-pressure formation in the mouth and throat
- Activation of breathing and functions of lower and upper respiratory tract
- Activations of interactive muscle chain functions
- Stimulation of cranial nerve functions
- Pattern formation in the brain
- Functional correction
- Functional harmonization
- Strengthening the orofacial and pharyngeal muscles
- Optimization of cranio-cervical balance and sensomotor activity
- Optimization of the body statics
- Stimulation of metabolism
Technical overpressure breathing is regarded as the gold standard in the therapy of obstructive sleep apnea. However, many CPAP users do not withstand the concomitant strain permanently and give up at some point. The causes do not change, and every night without CPAP ventilation makes this aware again. Patients must use their “crutches” lifelong every night to reduce their breathing problems, because it is a purely symptomatic treatment.
Vertigo attacks may occur without any signs from one second to the other and often without visible external impact. Erronenous stimuli on the human equilibrium organ, which is associated with the inner ear and responsible for hearing, as well as central irritations in the human brain, are probably the most frequent causes. But also inflammation, heart disorders, circulatory problems, metabolic dyfunctions, vascular issues, psychological influences etc. must be considered.