Placing the FaceFormer
The FaceFormer is placed in the oral vestibulum.
- The mouth shield is behind the lips and in front of the teeth.
- The lip wedge is directed outwards.
- The lips surround the lip wedge relaxedly.
This is how to place the FaceFormer
Position of th Tongue Tip
- The tip of the tongue is located a few millimeters behind the upper incisors on the palate.
- There, the tongue tip feels a small bulge. It does not touch the teeth.
- This position of the tongue tip is always maintained. It is the natural, correct posture and must become a habit.
Proper position of the tongue tip